Camp isn’t just a place to go – it’s an experience unlike anything else. Youth who participate in Luther Point’s In-Camp program live in a community that is centered on growing in their relationship with God and with others. Our college-aged summer staff members devote themselves to sharing the love of Christ with our campers and to helping them create new friendships in a safe and caring environment. Worship and Bible study give opportunities for campers to experience their relationship with God in new and unique ways.
Camp is also about having FUN! We play crazy large and small group game
s, swim in the lake, spend time around the campfire, enjoy the night sky and stars, get creative in the craft room, and much, much more. Our campers stay in comfortable yet simple cabins with a bunch of other kids their own age and a couple of summer staff. We also work hard to provide nutritious and tasty meals and we are happy to work with those who have special dietary needs.
But just a word of warning about camp: it is common for youth leave camp as a different person than when they came – be prepared for your child to GROW!
- Day-at-Camp (entering 1-2 Gr)
- 3rd-4th Grade Camp (entering 3-4 Gr)
- 5th-6th Grade Camp (entering 5-6 Gr)
- Saddler’s Horse Camp (entering 5-6 Gr)
- Trotter’s Horse Camp (entering 6-8 Gr)
- GoFishN’ Camp (entering 5-6 Gr and 7-9 Gr)
- Jr. High/Confirmation Camp (entering 7-9 Gr)
- Guitar Camp (entering 7-9 Gr)
- Drama Camp (entering 7-9 Gr)
- Fine Arts Camp (entering 7-9 Gr)
- Wrangler’s Horse Camp (entering 7-9 Gr)
- Sr. High Servant Camp (entering 10-12 Gr)
- B.U.D.D.I.E.S. (entering 10-12 Gr)
Remember there are Camperships available. Click here to download a request form.